Sunday, January 21, 2007

All Points Bulletin

I am running out of people to push my baked goods on. I can't make it to work everyday to put them in the break room, bake-swaps online seem a bit dubious, and my family can't eat everything I make. I either need to meet more people who love carbs, or I should start selling/giving away what I make. What has clued me into this despite my flour-induced pipe dreams?

When you're starting to store loaves of bread in the garage freezer, you know you've got a problem...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anonymous said...

[color=#5588aa]Good evening[/color]
[color=#5588aa]
Mit dieser Software kann sowohl der Architekt und Innenarchitekt als auch der Fertighaus- oder M?belhersteller, somit jeder der mit Planen und Gestalten zu tun hat, seine kreativen[/color]

[color=#5588aa]Download [/color][url=http://free-rapidshare-soft.com/2010/02/20/plantek-arcon-open-plus-v621-german-full]PlanTEK ArCon Open Plus v6.21 German Full[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody I found a new way to learn about web marketing here. It just started tonight at Midnight.
Its brand new on the web..Untouched and ready to drive Millions to your site right now

Its pretty interesting wa to get people to your website and complete tutorials on how to do it.

Anonymous said...

honda starkville car repair tax deduction dog jewelry mini tag auto car insurance quote show station wagon 1959 cadillac millia meteor

Anonymous said...

ford mondeo 2003 armenia auto bmw 320i 81 2002 gmc sonoma truck concord subaru

Anonymous said...

91605.....52419